Once I tape-worm that to go to the house of a friend! But not wise where it was staying exactly! This way that I had to ask a lady that I saw casually where going! She said to me to where tape-worm that to go to be able to come! This way that obviously I had to thank her!
recently i was expiriencing a hard time in my life, and i met a new friend that has really helped me a lot, she has been very kind to me and has talked to me a lot and gave me strength to keep on going, and yesterday i was talking to her on the msn (messenger) and i told her, you know what, i need to say something to you, and she asked "what, what is it?", and i told her, that i was very thankful for the way that she has been treating me and thanked her for being the way she is, she also thanked me for telling her that, and told me that "friends are for helping other frieds"
All the days I'm giving many thanks to Jesuschrist because he rescue me to the many difficult situations in my life, every day I said him thanks a lot for your love, for my new life, and for many things that he give me. He helped me when I thought that life is worth nothing, yesterday i said him that i am very grateful because he was changing my life for ever. In this moment i give him many thanks for my new hause that he gave me, because i haven' it but thank goodness now I can enjoy it. Every day I say him thank you, thanks my Lord, many thanks for blessing my life
I have thanked to many peoples for be the best with me. I have the privilege of meet a very good peoples around the world. One of them, my wife. Once in our home, we have a little problem, after of all, i tell her: "Thank you for your big patience with this man". Thanks to otherones is the best way to have very good and everlasting relationships.
Hello again .... teacher I hope this is going well in your journey jejeje ..... well, if this time is a more recent story, which recently was trying to learn to speak mandarin and asked a person who asiatica Shaing please call me teach a little of your dialect, or at least the basics, and gladly agreed, after almost 2 hours of practice a few sentences, he told me he had to go without any problem and I told him not to worry that then kept on talking with more calm, but before leaving I gave him a big handshake and gave thanks to what he responded, do not worry, it was a pleasure to help neglected...... see you later dear friend corianö......
I THANK FOR WITH GOD FOR SENT HIS SON TO DEAD FOR ME AND WASHED ME TO ALL MY SIN I DELIVERY MY LIFE TO HIS HE IS MY ALL WE GOT IT TO TRYING TO BE THANK FOR HIS DEED IN THE CALVARY...
GOOD I THANK MY GOD EVERY DAY THANKS TO THE ALWAYS STAND... EVERY DAY I THANK MY LORD JESUS TO WORSHIP HIM BECAUSE NOW I AM ON THE ROAD BEFORE THEIR FELT AN EMPTINESS IN MY HEART BUT SINCE JESUS ENTERED MY HEARD AND NOT ALWAYS THANK YOU FOR BEING SO GOOD FOR LOVING ME SO MUCH BECAUSE HE DIED ON THE CROSS FOR ME AND GAVE ME THIS GIFT THAT IS SO BEAUTIFUL... SAVATION THANK YOU JESUS I LOVE. I love you dad
I thank God every Days for my life, my family, my friends, for health .... for all his blessings. Because His greatness is the most important for me. Thank’s My God, my Lord, for all blessing that you take me every days.
The word “thanks” is an expression very essential in my life and that I always remember. I don’t have to describe a situation particular where I had thanked someone for something, because every days I thank God first for each day that He gives to me, for giving me the force necessary to go forward, for his immense love and for put in my way everyday to special people who with their affection and love illuminate my day and they animate me. Thank’s my Lord because your love is the one takes me beyond the limits.
hello teacher,hgim story that whem it tried to obtain a quata in the university became but tapeworm impossible him confidence in god,of mhich all iva to come out well. a day in the meantime to look for information said a friend to me that it would try to adi thus it speaks. wit the secretary and it explains my situation and me to him incribio by inernet I gave but many thank you very much him
Last week I was sick then I didn't go out , fortunately I called my best friend and he went to the drugstore, supermarket, bank, he was a great helper for me I would like to say that he was very kind with me and I like to say thanks a lot to be my friend....
Once I tape-worm that to go to the house of a friend! But not wise where it was staying exactly! This way that I had to ask a lady that I saw casually where going! She said to me to where tape-worm that to go to be able to come! This way that obviously I had to thank her!
ResponderEliminarrecently i was expiriencing a hard time in my life, and i met a new friend that has really helped me a lot, she has been very kind to me and has talked to me a lot and gave me strength to keep on going, and yesterday i was talking to her on the msn (messenger) and i told her, you know what, i need to say something to you, and she asked "what, what is it?", and i told her, that i was very thankful for the way that she has been treating me and thanked her for being the way she is, she also thanked me for telling her that, and told me that "friends are for helping other frieds"
ResponderEliminarAll the days I'm giving many thanks to Jesuschrist because he rescue me to the many difficult situations in my life, every day I said him thanks a lot for your love, for my new life, and for many things that he give me. He helped me when I thought that life is worth nothing, yesterday i said him that i am very grateful because he was changing my life for ever. In this moment i give him many thanks for my new hause that he gave me, because i haven' it but thank goodness now I can enjoy it. Every day I say him thank you, thanks my Lord, many thanks for blessing my life
ResponderEliminarI have thanked to many peoples for be the best with me. I have the privilege of meet a very good peoples around the world. One of them, my wife. Once in our home, we have a little problem, after of all, i tell her: "Thank you for your big patience with this man".
ResponderEliminarThanks to otherones is the best way to have very good and everlasting relationships.
Hello again .... teacher I hope this is going well in your journey jejeje ..... well, if this time is a more recent story, which recently was trying to learn to speak mandarin and asked a person who asiatica Shaing please call me teach a little of your dialect, or at least the basics, and gladly agreed, after almost 2 hours of practice a few sentences, he told me he had to go without any problem and I told him not to worry that then kept on talking with more calm, but before leaving I gave him a big handshake and gave thanks to what he responded, do not worry, it was a pleasure to help neglected...... see you later dear friend corianö......
ResponderEliminarC.A.T.A XOXO ......
I THANK FOR WITH GOD FOR SENT HIS SON TO DEAD FOR ME AND WASHED ME TO ALL MY SIN I DELIVERY
ResponderEliminarMY LIFE TO HIS HE IS MY ALL WE GOT IT TO TRYING TO BE THANK FOR HIS DEED IN THE CALVARY...
GOOD I THANK MY GOD EVERY DAY THANKS TO THE ALWAYS STAND... EVERY DAY I THANK MY LORD JESUS TO WORSHIP HIM BECAUSE NOW I AM ON THE ROAD BEFORE THEIR FELT AN EMPTINESS IN MY HEART BUT SINCE JESUS ENTERED MY HEARD AND NOT ALWAYS THANK YOU FOR BEING SO GOOD FOR LOVING ME SO MUCH BECAUSE HE DIED ON THE CROSS FOR ME AND
ResponderEliminarGAVE ME THIS GIFT THAT IS SO BEAUTIFUL... SAVATION THANK YOU JESUS I LOVE. I love you dad
I thank God every Days for my life, my family, my friends, for health .... for all his blessings.
ResponderEliminarBecause His greatness is the most important for me.
Thank’s My God, my Lord, for all blessing that you take me every days.
The word “thanks” is an expression very essential in my life and that I always remember. I don’t have to describe a situation particular where I had thanked someone for something, because every days I thank God first for each day that He gives to me, for giving me the force necessary to go forward, for his immense love and for put in my way everyday to special people who with their affection and love illuminate my day and they animate me.
ResponderEliminarThank’s my Lord because your love is the one takes me beyond the limits.
hello teacher,hgim story that whem it tried to obtain a quata in the university became but tapeworm impossible him confidence in god,of mhich all iva to come out well. a day in the meantime to look for information said a friend to me that it would try to adi thus it speaks. wit the secretary and it explains my situation and me to him incribio by inernet I gave but many thank you very much him
ResponderEliminarLast week I was sick then I didn't go out , fortunately I called my best friend and he went to the drugstore, supermarket, bank, he was a great helper for me I would like to say that he was very kind with me and I like to say thanks a lot to be my friend....
ResponderEliminar