The dinner smells very well! Did you make it you alone? If! I was practising the whole week! That a pity that my girlfriend gets lost it! And why did not she come with you? She had to accompany his mom on the doctor! She said that tape-worm a strong headache! Do not worry! I am going to guard him a bit! Thank you very much! And good profit! Of nothing! And good profit for you also!
At seven o'clock i going to the friend's house to dinner, when i arrive there friend's mother meet me she say me. -hello wellcome to my house, and i say her -good night mrs. i'm very happy for your invitation, thanks a lot for it, and then she say me -come in to the dinneroom, i call my daugther, later i was look my friend and she say me -hello dear how are you thanks a lot for you come in to my house and my country i am very happy that you are here, i'm say her don't mentions it's a pleasure for me and then all the people gone to dinner. in tne dinner i say -umm Mrs. this food is very delicious thanks you every much for your it. -she say it's my pleasure when i was drink juice i say her -sorry mrs. but the juice don't like it it's so strange. and my friend say me it's nothing. sorry you for not aks you what do you prefer and i say you no problem i'm feeling so embarasing. her mother say me dont worry all is cool. and then we finished the dinner and my friend invite me to a walk for many places in this city.
Last night when I was visiting my friend Karla she says me.. Would you like to go to my home for dinner? and oh my God I couldn´t believe it because I do not know her parents, her family. So I thought it would be a very nice experience because I really enjoy to meet native people. I was so scare for many reasons first my English is not so good and I did not know if her family really wanted to know me. Well, I arrived to the Karla´s house for dinner and she was so pretty. I said to her family.. Hello! I´m Angel. Nice to meet you. I apologize because I stayed late. The dinner was so delicious and Karla and her parents very nice friends.
I went to visit my cousing Ana she lives in Washinton DC, and we had dinner with all her friends at her house, we ate venezuelan food because most of us are from venezuela, and her frineds from washinton really like caraotas, so she made caraotas with arepas and we ate and talk a lot, after dinner the boys went to see a futbol game and the girls stayed at the table talking, afterwards we all played pictionari
Last Friday the family Brown invited me for dinner in their house. When I arrived at the house, my friend’s parents received me kindly. I said them: “Good night. I’m Mary. Nice to meet you”. They said me: “Nice to meet you too Mary. You are in your house” and they invited me to seat. I answered them: “I’m very glad to be here”. Immediately, my friend Isabel arrived and she said me hello. We spoke during a few seconds until Mrs. Alice called us: “It’s the time to dinner”. They had already set on the table, they had served the meal and they had set a wonderful cake on the table. I asked them what happened, and Isabel answered with another question: “What date is today?” Then I remembered that it was my birthday. Everybody gave me a kiss. I thanked them and I told them that it was the best surprise that I had received. We began to eat the delicious food prepared by Mrs. Alice. Before leaving I said them: “It’s been a lovely evening. Thank you very much for inviting me”.
On May 16 I went to spend a pleasant holiday in a friend's house, to my surprise, that night, my dear friend had a dinner ready for my welcome. ¡¡Was Turkeycock!!
Always assumed she would be an expert in the kitchen, because every time i called to her, she told me: I'm cooking! ...
I thought: Wow! The food must be delicious ...
To serve the meal, I noticed some very strange, the turkeycock wasn't golden, and I thought: Must be secrets of Chef!
I kept talking to my friend, until the time came to make a prayer to bless the meal ...
Then ... I began to devour my delicious feast ... Oh God! The turkeycock was still raw, could not stand the nausea and unfortunately did vomit over the turkeycock, then my friend gave me to drink something she called "Juguito de Melón", Oh God!! it seemed that, instead of sugar was salt, and nausea again ...
Never forget that moment!! It was nice to see my friend but never ate another mouthful done for her.
very¡¡¡ we are beanthankful te allow us to be during these six months in your house is really la paz here and tranquillity that necesitabamos,during this long time you realise a very exquisite food in venezuela are similar plates but with the same flavor friendly thaks not to give one pleasing demurrage¡¡¡ us here in its house.
I WAS IN THE HOUSE OF A BROTHER IN THE NEW YORK WE WERE SENANDO PIZZA WITH SODA. AND WE WERE TALKING ABOUT FAST FOODS IN THE NEW YORK WAS AMONG THOSE FOODS THEY THE PIZZA HOT DOGS AND HAMBURGERS SO THAT WE ALL SPENT THE NINHG TALKING ABOUT THAT.
I: I would like to prepare to you a delicious dinner tonight. Pet: It is a very good idea! Mary: Yes! It is. You can do a venezuelan tipic food. I: Well, I ll be glad to do it. Paul: Can I help you? I: Sure. Thanks. (I prepared Arepas with meat sauce and vegetable salad and everybody like the dinner)
AT the last year I was in London; I was invited for a family from there, their Surname is Thompsom. There We ate a delicious plates from the zone. My family were very happy.In that country the things and the people are differents that Venezuela in london the people are very king is apolologize they gretting formaly is very diferent here this country. they said and asked us May, Could and other expressions of apologize
we were in oregon enjoying a dinner in the michael jordan`s house because he is my friend always when I`m going to his home we laid to watch t.v and after we going to play basket ball after his wife did a wonderful dinner after to we ate shared with his and his family.
Hi friends, I like to tell us about my visit to Mary's home in Miami last February 14th, 2009.
Mary and her family are Venezuelan friends, they have been in Miami for one year and when she knew that I will go there she invited me to her home for dinner. Mary's mother's is a great house wife. We ate turkey, salad, fruits, bread and especial dessert for Mary's sister. They were very kind,friendly and I would like to say thank you very much for invited me , it was been a really good time, thanks!
One evening I was walking along the park and me consegui with a friend llamdo Shaing to which tape-worm time that not veia and we begin to chat during a long moment .... after a few hours key the night and I invite myself to have dinner in his house, since queriamos to continue speaking awhile mas..... We come to his house and his mother said that it was been charmed with of having myself in house since habia Chinese rice with a secret recipe of the house that I was charmed with very much ..... after tasting the tasty pizza she brought juice of strawberry.....
And you upset separated my lips of the glass of juice, I gave to him them thanks to the breast of shaing..
- thank you lady Liao his food was esquisita was a pleasure to have shared an Asian moment close to you but I have to go away....
Me despedi of my friend and his mother and return to my house
The dinner smells very well! Did you make it you alone?
ResponderEliminarIf! I was practising the whole week! That a pity that my girlfriend gets lost it!
And why did not she come with you?
She had to accompany his mom on the doctor! She said that tape-worm a strong headache! Do not worry! I am going to guard him a bit!
Thank you very much! And good profit!
Of nothing! And good profit for you also!
At seven o'clock i going to the friend's house to dinner, when i arrive there friend's mother meet me she say me. -hello wellcome to my house, and i say her -good night mrs. i'm very happy for your invitation, thanks a lot for it, and then she say me -come in to the dinneroom, i call my daugther, later i was look my friend and she say me -hello dear how are you thanks a lot for you come in to my house and my country i am very happy that you are here, i'm say her don't mentions it's a pleasure for me and then all the people gone to dinner. in tne dinner i say -umm Mrs. this food is very delicious thanks you every much for your it. -she say it's my pleasure
ResponderEliminarwhen i was drink juice i say her -sorry mrs. but the juice don't like it it's so strange. and my friend say me it's nothing. sorry you for not aks you what do you prefer and i say you no problem i'm feeling so embarasing. her mother say me dont worry all is cool. and then we finished the dinner and my friend invite me to a walk for many places in this city.
Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.
ResponderEliminarLast night when I was visiting my friend Karla she says me.. Would you like to go to my home for dinner? and oh my God I couldn´t believe it because I do not know her parents, her family. So I thought it would be a very nice experience because I really enjoy to meet native people. I was so scare for many reasons first my English is not so good and I did not know if her family really wanted to know me. Well, I arrived to the Karla´s house for dinner and she was so pretty. I said to her family.. Hello! I´m Angel. Nice to meet you. I apologize because I stayed late. The dinner was so delicious and Karla and her parents very nice friends.
ResponderEliminarI went to visit my cousing Ana she lives in Washinton DC, and we had dinner with all her friends at her house, we ate venezuelan food because most of us are from venezuela, and her frineds from washinton really like caraotas, so she made caraotas with arepas and we ate and talk a lot, after dinner the boys went to see a futbol game and the girls stayed at the table talking, afterwards we all played pictionari
ResponderEliminarLast Friday the family Brown invited me for dinner in their house. When I arrived at the house, my friend’s parents received me kindly. I said them: “Good night. I’m Mary. Nice to meet you”. They said me: “Nice to meet you too Mary. You are in your house” and they invited me to seat. I answered them: “I’m very glad to be here”.
ResponderEliminarImmediately, my friend Isabel arrived and she said me hello. We spoke during a few seconds until Mrs. Alice called us: “It’s the time to dinner”. They had already set on the table, they had served the meal and they had set a wonderful cake on the table. I asked them what happened, and Isabel answered with another question: “What date is today?” Then I remembered that it was my birthday. Everybody gave me a kiss. I thanked them and I told them that it was the best surprise that I had received. We began to eat the delicious food prepared by Mrs. Alice. Before leaving I said them: “It’s been a lovely evening. Thank you very much for inviting me”.
On May 16 I went to spend a pleasant holiday in a friend's house, to my surprise, that night, my dear friend had a dinner ready for my welcome.
ResponderEliminar¡¡Was Turkeycock!!
Always assumed she would be an expert in the kitchen, because every time i called to her, she told me: I'm cooking! ...
I thought: Wow! The food must be delicious ...
To serve the meal, I noticed some very strange, the turkeycock wasn't golden, and I thought: Must be secrets of Chef!
I kept talking to my friend, until the time came to make a prayer to bless the meal ...
Then ... I began to devour my delicious feast ... Oh God! The turkeycock was still raw, could not stand the nausea and unfortunately did vomit over the turkeycock, then my friend gave me to drink something she called "Juguito de Melón", Oh God!! it seemed that, instead of sugar was salt, and nausea again ...
Never forget that moment!! It was nice to see my friend but never ate another mouthful done for her.
very¡¡¡ we are beanthankful te allow us to be during these six months in your house is really la paz here and tranquillity that necesitabamos,during this long time you realise a very exquisite food in venezuela are similar plates but with the same flavor friendly thaks not to give one pleasing demurrage¡¡¡ us here in its house.
ResponderEliminarI WAS IN THE HOUSE OF A BROTHER IN THE NEW YORK WE WERE SENANDO PIZZA WITH SODA. AND WE WERE TALKING ABOUT FAST FOODS IN THE NEW YORK WAS AMONG THOSE FOODS THEY THE PIZZA HOT DOGS AND HAMBURGERS SO THAT WE ALL SPENT THE NINHG TALKING ABOUT THAT.
ResponderEliminarI: I would like to prepare to you a delicious dinner tonight.
ResponderEliminarPet: It is a very good idea!
Mary: Yes! It is. You can do a venezuelan tipic food.
I: Well, I ll be glad to do it.
Paul: Can I help you?
I: Sure. Thanks.
(I prepared Arepas with meat sauce and vegetable salad and everybody like the dinner)
AT the last year I was in London; I was invited for a family from there, their Surname is Thompsom. There We ate a delicious plates from the zone. My family were very happy.In that country the things and the people are differents that Venezuela in london the people are very king is apolologize they gretting formaly is very diferent here this country. they said and asked us May, Could and other expressions of apologize
ResponderEliminarwe were in oregon enjoying a dinner in the michael jordan`s house because he is my friend always when I`m going to his home we laid to watch t.v and after we going to play basket ball after his wife did a wonderful dinner after to we ate shared with his and his family.
ResponderEliminarHi friends, I like to tell us about my visit to Mary's home in Miami last February 14th, 2009.
ResponderEliminarMary and her family are Venezuelan friends, they have been in Miami for one year and when she knew that I will go there she invited me to her home for dinner. Mary's mother's is a great house wife. We ate turkey, salad, fruits, bread and especial dessert for Mary's sister. They were very kind,friendly and I would like to say thank you very much for invited me , it was been a really good time, thanks!
Good, my history is the following one....
ResponderEliminarOne evening I was walking along the park and me consegui with a friend llamdo Shaing to which tape-worm time that not veia and we begin to chat during a long moment .... after a few hours key the night and I invite myself to have dinner in his house, since queriamos to continue speaking awhile mas.....
We come to his house and his mother said that it was been charmed with of having myself in house since habia Chinese rice with a secret recipe of the house that I was charmed with very much ..... after tasting the tasty pizza she brought juice of strawberry.....
And you upset separated my lips of the glass of juice, I gave to him them thanks to the breast of shaing..
- thank you lady Liao his food was esquisita was a pleasure to have shared an Asian moment close to you but I have to go away....
Me despedi of my friend and his mother and return to my house
thanks for read mi history byeeeeeee....
C.A.T.A XOXO