Today was the strangest day of my whole life. When I woke up, it was raining
inside my room! I went to the bathroom to brush my teeth and the toothpaste was
black instead of white! Everything was the opposite. First, I put on my shoes.
Then, I pulled my socks over them, and…
Yesterday I coudn´t work because the students were strike. there weren´t buses, activities nothing. I was walking in the Manaure avenue, also I studied english in my course and learned another news words and expressions. I was thinking that the teacher is very kind. I finiched my course I learned many things with the classmate...
ResponderEliminarAND I PUT MY UNDERWEAR OVER MY PANTS ALSO I PUT MY SKIRT UPSIDE-DOWN.WHEN I WENT TO THE STREET I SAW THAT THE PARENTS WAS THOSE WHO WERE GOING IN THE SCHOOL BUSES.IN THE MOMENT THAT I WAS COMING TO MY EMPLOYMENT A BIRD SHIT ME......
ResponderEliminarsome strange guy knock, and he told me that i have won the lottery, but it was only a dollar because everybody had won that day, after that wen i got to work people saw me funny and laugh at me because i had my socks over my shoes, and my underwear over my pants
ResponderEliminarWhen I went to put on my shirt I saw that they all were wet. Then I had to hope that they all were dried to can leave. Meanwhile I put on clothes of house and I went to prepare something to have breakfast. That morning I had desire to eat sandwich, but when I was looking for one I realized that there was nothing. I wanted to cry… This it had been the worse day of my life! Soon I thought to call to a friend to apologize for can’t go to the meeting, but when I was calling the operator said: “Your balance is not sufficient to realize this call”. As I couldn’t do anything, then I decided to go to the bed again until that it was stopping to rain.
ResponderEliminarthen,I my shirt it was green and when I place it was yellow, I was eating cereal and when it was opened oats "not understand why" After I my house
ResponderEliminarthrough the back door because the front had disappeared,then I spend a little too weird neighbor greeted me that I never speak "weird" later I got in a taxi I fell asleep and when I woke up was a bus "whole day was very strange"
I Left the house and went to restaurant to eat something. then I noticed that I didn´t wear any clothe exept the shoes and socks. in this moment I knowed why all the people were starring at me. and I really started to wonder about the reality of this definitely abnormal day. was it just a dream or did I enter a new dimension of the universe...
ResponderEliminarI usually take care of my sister of year and a half every day from 6:00 a.m. at 12 a.m. But today I woke up and realized that she was watching me. She brush my teeth, she gave me food, she dressed and played with me all day. It was something really strange. I still do not understand ...
ResponderEliminarToday I woke up, I was looking my clothes I did´nt find them. they were lost. Oh my God... then I was wearing a beautiful dress. yea was A queen Dress. The I was walking by the street and people saw me very strangest...
ResponderEliminarwhen I was taken the socks, they began to turn to the neighborhood of my bedroom, I'm very surprised and scared by what I said, was happening, I was running to my bathroom I was looked in the mirror and asked me, was it happening there?, this has to be a dream, these is very strange I was very scared and I was running to the kitchen where I was Looking for my mom , she was doing the breakfast,when she look at me I was surprised because in her face she was shining and changing of colors, firstly red, then blue, and then green. This is a dream I want to wake up, now!!!! One moment I was listening a sound haaaaaaaa! The alarm clock is time to woke up and have the best of the days....
ResponderEliminar...I pulled my socks over them and when I put on my shirt there was a big hole on it, my pants had red and white spots everywhere and the rest of my clothes were dirty. oh no, I could not believe it!! then, I was in front of the mirror but I could not see myself, instead of it I saw a ghost, a green ghost... it was shrek!!! I shouted for help, my mother came and...
ResponderEliminarthen I went out to the street but instead of sun had a large and beautiful moom, everyone looked their clocks not knowing if it was time to go bed or time to wake up, they walked missed seeing the sky, that thing very strange....and....
ResponderEliminarand I began to mourn, I cried desperately, then approached the same pants in Shrek, he said that I was her fiona! Hey, I could not believe it! I thought that this moment will never end, when suddenly everything began to tumble and fell into a tunnel, it was colored, I was dizzy and started vomiting, the most strange is that I was vomiting and I began to eat sweets (jajaja) then I fell asleep, I do not know if it was a short time, the fact is that when I woke again it was in my house, but looked like a castle and had a garden with many flowers, gardenias, Hortencia, Sunflower all flowers that I loved, was a beautiful place, it seemed a dream, suddenly the door opened it and found a prince! was the most beautiful thing my eyes had never seen, had jet black eyes, and wore uniforms, military perished (that strange jajaja) the truth is that he invited me to go to the hall of the house, and we danced the dance of Tchaikovsky The "Cascanueces"; beautiful dance ever forget that day, I was the princess Maylen, next to Prince Eliezel ...
ResponderEliminarwhen I go out to my job is not my wallet, my dad took it by accident. Well, I decide to borrow to pay the bus and in the neighbor´s house were painting and They splashed with red paint to my only clean shirt. God! what day is today? ... Anyway, the best is what happens, don´t you believe? :-)
ResponderEliminarYesterday, I woke up at the nine o'clock , to removes the cages from the parrots to the patio, washes dishes , i toke a bath, fixes my hair , I made an English forum of english jaja, i saw friends on the television I made the lunch, I drank melon juice and In afternoon I went to the house of a friend to make a psychology activity, we distributed the points, and we were studying awhile, at night reeaded the book eclipse until the 2 in the morning
ResponderEliminarI yestrday wn to the zoological one to see a very importan. action went a way to present a tiger with hair but great of world I pause to watch with attention and what they were seeing my eyes were a horse with hands and feet it was of red color with the black teeth very comic and wonderful
ResponderEliminar